Monday, July 20, 2009

Deprived

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chanced upon Aunt. Chat with her. Gave me $30. ($10 each) Relatives kept giving us $10/$50, seriously doesn't help much. I never want to take cause it's better to depend on yourself than to ask for it. As in not the amount, it is like the saying goes "Why not teach him how to fish, than to give him the fish?" How many times you can afford to give every time you see us? I really seriously hope Dad and Mum can go work! Cousins, please find jobs for them as fast as possible. PLEASE! I never want to live til tomorrow to know what unexpected thing will happen. Gambling is the cause of my agony. I see money as first priority. Without money, we are nothing. Call me materialistic, yes, I am.. Face the reality. You won't be forever rich if you don't work hard for it.

Mughard!!!!!!
I want a better life.
It act as a motivator to me.
Anyway, had two test today.
Eng and POA.