Friday, July 24, 2009

Joyful.



School is slack. Dream it to be always like this. Suppose to have Eng.Chi.SS. End. But in the end we only got Eng, which is also slack. Mrs Tay always talks about irrelevant stuff.(Oops.) So ya, it ended fast. Chi was oral, didn't do anything. SS, Ms Ng not in. Then end. Cool not. Anyway, went over to IKEA to have breakfast/lunch? with Adeline and Delia. Over to Queenway, and I FOUND my bag(: haven't buy yet. Waiting.......(the person should know what to do ^^) Delia fetched Adeline back to school by cab, while I went over to Tiong to meet Clarence Cousin. Slack, watched them eat-.- Saw a number of familiar faces, but they don't seem to recognize me. Bused home. Guai not? End school early, go home early(((: Should I go tomorrow??????

Where is all your promises and apology? Is it just a plain shit of lie? I am too naive to say it was okay. Maybe that time I didn't hate you. I just don't understand why were you so sorry about it and there again you did it. When I was about to let the matter rest though, but it seems like it shouldn't be. A leopard never changed its spot. Now I stand firm on my stand. Never to forgive nor forget. You are not on my list anymore. Whatever you said.


If you are so afraid to die, put yourself in a bubble. Never come out. The people who sat around her, didn't fall ill. It is only you, it means you have a weak immune system. That's too bad. Maybe this is your retribution. Better don't push over my limit. I know I'm prettier than you or you are jealous of me, what so ever, stop staring at me! You're just a coward. When I stared back at you, you look away. What crap? Please don't let me explode, I swear I will make your life difficult. I am not threatening you, I am serious. I already tolerated for months. I am not scared of your mother, mummy girl. 16 already, still everything complain to mummy. You think you are the only one who has mummy? Please, I have too. But I won't bothered her cause you are too small thing for her to handle. You are just scared so you need your backup. I don't think I am in the wrong. I got to stand up for my own rights by myself.