Friday, August 07, 2009

NC16

Warming: I had a number of things to blog today so is your choice whether to read on.
Firstly, yesterday which is 6Th Aug, I officially allow to watch NC16. School. IKEA. Home. Playground. Market. Home. Had a small celebration with my dearest childhood friends at the playground. Sing song, cake, and of course camwhored. Went over to market to have our late dinner treated by another birthday girl, SohXiTing. Had String ray. Went around Redhill to slack. A time to recollect our childhood, I guess. Came over my house for few rounds of tai ti and Old Maid. Camwhored. They went back around 10 plus.

Secondly, which today, school for National Day celebration. I was rather high, in fact the whole school was. Mr Anthony was freaking hilarious. Parade. Hall for Don't forget the lyrics & Quiz. "This is home truly, as my sense tells me......." Parade ground for Mass Singing. Everyone camwhored and sing, even teachers. Good things ended. Headed to class to clean up cause I looked like !@$!@$~. Used the national present by school(Towel.) Thoughtful of them. It comes to use cause I was sweating like mad. Cabbed to town cause 174 was filled with people and the heat was killing us. Reached PS. Mos for Lunch. Asshole came, followed by Girlfr. Walked around with Baby while the rest went to prepare for the celebration. Baby and I trained to Cine. Saw Adeline, Girlfr and Asshole coming with balloons which they tried to hide it from me. But it failed anyway. Baby and I went to Level 9 E2-Max. to book. Waited patiently for their arrival. Adeline, Asshole, Girlfr, Love, Affair, Bridget and Eileen arrived with 16 balloons and a "Happy birthday to you" balloon. As we were waiting for 1.30pm to go in, the "Happy birthday to you" balloon flew to the top so we asked a guy who is tall to get it for us, as none of us can reach it. Thanks to him. Went in to the room. Watched "The Wig." It was quite scary. A unpleasant thing happened. A group of guys touched our balloons and knocked our door continuously. We flared up and ran after him. He humji. Forget it, it boils my blood. Continue with our movie. A sad horror movie. After that, we went separate ways with Girlfr, Bridget, Affair, Love and Eileen. Adeline, Asshole and I send Baby to the mrt. Aftermath, went to Taka to find the rest. Surprised. Saw Felicia and Brenda there. Sang song, blew a candles that continues light up after countless of blows. Camwhored. Departed ways with them. They went MT while Adeline and I went for dinner and still figuring out how to go home. While eating dinner, saw Hazel. Finally, we decided to train home. Home sweet home.

All the way, we were the center of attraction. Every one's eye were on us. Anyway, sorry girls. I don't look touched. Really apologized. It's me, not that you all had failed. But deep in my heart, I really THANK you all for the memorable celebration that you cracked your brain real hard to think about it, although I burst some of your plans. Sorry, I think you all spent a lot. Really, this is the most wonderful celebration I had over my 16 years. Lastly, I am really thankful to you all. THANKS for the presents and celebration.! Nothing can describe my gratefulness toward you all!


Happy Birthday, Xiting! (6th Aug.)
Happy Birthday, Dad!(7thAug.)

P/S: I don't have all the photo with me. Will upload if I got them.
P/SS: Thanks to those who had made any effort to wish me in any form of communication!

Photos.
6th Aug

Birthday girl Zilian!

Ang Shu Jun(s)


Last outing till N's is over.
MUG HARD!