Friday, August 14, 2009

Needs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just finished SS and English Prelims. Don't want to expect anything, not even a pass. Not because I didn't study, but I don't want disappointment when I expected a lot. During the papers, I was quite annoyed by the schoolmates. They don't even know we are having prelim and they are making a lot noise. I was feeling hot and annoyed. The teachers doesn't seems to care at all. This shows how insignificant the 4NA is. Although there is only 2 classes that are having prelim, but we still need the quietness to do. I make sure when they are having their exam/O level Prelim. I will make the equal level of noise or even higher. You may called me a revengeful person, but I don't care. Treat others as how you want to treat you as.

Moved to: http://prisongal.onsugar.com/