Thursday, July 30, 2009

MyHero.

Love, you never know the minute it ends suddenly.

Finally, I did serious revision today. I've been really slacking from last Friday. I am going to finish POA and Math TYS. ^^ Adam Khoo's booster tomorrow. Yes, I need more motivation. It should come within myself, but..... Leroy helps more. 15 days to Prelim. 29 days to N's level.):
Anyway, had history test today. I think I did fairly. Can pass I guess? I didn't really study into it cause I wasn't in the right mood to study yesterday so I just merely skimmed through The Policy of Appeasement. Luck I guess, it really came out. Let's hope I will still be lucky til N's level.

Got this from someone. Ya, so I shall try to be mean or sarcastic.
(Wait, people already said I am?)


Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.

Rule: Respond to these people as mean and as sarcastic you could be!!

If an annoying person says:

1) I am cute.
You? Omg, you are as cute as the sai.

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
In your dream right?

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
They like your money, you meant? Not you, I guess?

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy.
Really? If you are, you won't be here talking to me. You would be in IMH, cause you had already imagine way too much.

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums!
Apa? I don't give a darm.

If an annoying pretty woman/handsome guy says:

1) I know you like me.
You think you are god, to know the inner me?

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!!
I am neither interested in you so stop staring at me. If you did not look at me, how in the world you know I am looking at you?

3) Sorry, you are nice, but seriously not my type!
Sorry, you are not my type too. Stop imagining.

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
I don't dream about ghost.

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
Hate you more right? I can double yours.

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
But I am not interested people who are ugly.

2) May I have your cell phone number, please please please pleaseeeee?
I don't own a cell, although I am prisongal.

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
I shall meet you in your dream.

4) What do you like about me?
I like your stupidity.

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
Mummy told me not to lie.

If your enemy says:

1) Hi bitch!
Calling yourselves?

2) You smell like shit!
You mean it smell like BO? I smell it too when you walked toward me.

3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you
Better in seducing guys and making people to hate you?

4) What an ugly creature you are!
Omg, you are looking into the mirror and calling yourselves? You have such a low self esteem.

5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
Provided you can outrun me.

If your ex says:

1) I still love you
So?

2) I know you still love me!!
Love you too much that I leave you.

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
I don't go people house.

4) Please call me..
I don't call people.

If an annoying salesperson says:

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
Thanks.

2) Seriously, I used this product and look at me, I am changed
Really? I suggest you not to use it anymore. You look like a shit now.

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
Why not a 100%? I might consider to buy for you to make you more like shit.

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
I think I will not waste money to buy such things.