Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rainbow

我大哭了, 可能是忍了太久了,所以哭了。
It is just another learning experience for me to be stronger.
I hope I made the right choice?

To those who are concerned about the matter, everything is already resolved by MrsTay. Thanks for all your concerns. It's over and don't think we should brought it up. Sorry, although I told Alfee what roughly had happened, I don't feel like going into the details. After all, all these started with people spreading around so I don't want to start the ball rolling again. Anyway, a million thanks to those who are confronting me through all these. Ah gong, Clarence & WJ who had been giving me precious advices. The Malay Clique+3 chinese girls? (I know you all don't like to be called this way, but I am lazy to list all of you all, Pardon me.) who talks to me when I was alone or with Adeline. Deeply appreciated for all these. Now, everything is fine already. Kellice and I had cleared all our misunderstanding. Although I am fine with her, I will still talk to you. Honestly, I didn't treat you all as like those spare tyres. I really treat you all as friend. Going recess together these days and talking to you all had allowed us to understand each other more. A big thanks to all of you.

To Kellice: The talking session alone, we had already sorted out all our misunderstanding. We shall start refresh and put everything behind. Something had happened to both of us in the past which led us not trusting anyone fully. We are working toward it together to trust each other. Be frank with each other and no gossip. It applies to everyone out there. Friends doesn't work this way. Actions speaks louder than words. Time shall prove it. There is still some people out there who are trying to tear us apart. However deep in our heart, we know we really care about each other and didn't wanted to harm each other. If we have faith with each other, nothing will ever tear us apart. I guess because of her, we fall out. But now thanks to her, we cleared everything and reconcile . With faith, our friendship will last. All the best for your N's.